Stunning and spacious 1 bedroom apartment, freshly renovated, situated
within walking distance from the Old Town. The apartment is set within old,
pre-war town house in close proximity to amenities and excellent transport
This spacious first floor apartment offers:
* spacious bedroom with high ceilings and ample storage;
* stylish and bright living room with two double sofa beds, to accommodate extra guests if required;
* large kitchen diner equipped with all mod-cons (dishwasher, oven, cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine, food processor, toaster, cutlery)
* bathroom with large shower, toilet, sink
* sunny balcony overlooking charming yard
The apartment is set within old, pre-war town house and benefits from ample storage, outdoor space, high ceilings and open plan living area. Total area is 56 square meters.
Krakow is renowned for its beauty and there are plenty of tourist attractions within close vicinity, including Old Town which is literally 5 minutes walk from the apartment. Restaurants, bars and places of interest are plenty so please don't hesitate to inquire should you need some guidance and recommendation. Additional information and leaflets are being supplied in the apartment.
The Apartment comes fully equipped and furnished. There is a flat screen TV and access to unlimited WIFI internet for your convenience. Kitchen contains cookware and tableware for those who wish to self-cater, including coffee, tea and spices. Ironing board and iron are in place as well. Flat is heated with a gas central heating. Fresh towels and bed linen are all provided. I also supply shampoo and shower gel at no extra cost. Cot available upon request for no additional charge.
Interaction with guests
by phone or via email
Other things to note
Arrival: Between 2:00pm to 4:00 pm. Should you require to book in before or after designated time, please contact me beforehand via phone or email to arrange it.
Check-out time: Check out is before 11:00 am. Should you require to alternate it, please contact me to discuss it beforehand.
Please read carefully house policy prior making a booking and ensure you are happy with terms and conditions provided.
As it is my family home, please ensure that you leave it in a nice condition.
* Please ensure that heating and lights/gas appliances are switched off before leaving
*No smoking is allowed in the property. There is an outdoor space provided should you wish to smoke
*Night quiet time starts at 10:00 pm. Our neighbors are wonderful yet, they also have to get some rest after a hard day, so please follow this rule
* Bed linen, towels, pillows and blankets are provided. Should you require extra provision, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will meet your request where possible
*Please take care of the space and furniture