Located on Riva's promenade, in the heart of the old town, enjoy your staying in a new renoved flat (60 m2) in harmony between old stones and contemporary design. With 2 independent rooms with double beds, a living room and an amazing view.
We have the pleasure to let you discover our apartment, called Diocles, for 2 to 4 persons (45 m²). Located in a very old building 1840 right by the harbour, it will enable you to have a wonderful time in a luxury place.
This apartment is a combination between the modern and the antique, where the modern design of the interior is interwoven with the originals walls of the Roman time.
It offers 2 separated bedrooms, a lounge, a furnished kitchen, a bathroom (air conditionned). Towels and bed linen are provided.
The visible stones and the nice wood floor give the last stroke to the contemporary interior. Moreover, the extraordinary view on the harbour and islands of Brac, Solta, Hvar provide to this apartment a very romantic atmosphere. Please notice that we are on the 4th floor (without elevator).
Nearby,the best typical dalmatian restaurants offering local tasty dishes, bar and terrasses, theatres, museums and other cultural monuments.The beach is less than 15 min walking. You can go for jogging on the Marjan hill with its green pine trees within 10 minutes.The ferry port, bus, railway and taxi stations are nearby, as well as the beautifull yacht marina.
The guests have the all apartment access.
Other things to note
Jutting out on the Adriatic, the seafront city of Split is a favourite of sun-seekers, foodies and history buffs alike. Plan a visit that’s as diverse as the town itself by checking off these top 20 ‘must-do’ activities. Combining ancient history, contemporary gastronomy and picture perfect landscapes, Split is quickly becoming one of Eastern Europe’s most popular travel destinations. If you’re planning a visit to this coastal city in Croatia, make sure you have enough time to fit in these top 20 ‘musts’.
1. Achieve total relaxation at the Filomena Spa & Lifestyle Club. The cherry blossom ritual is highly recommended, combining a skin peel, foot rub, and a full body massage.
2. Quite possibly the most opulent building in Split, the Croatian National Theatre dates back to the late 19th century. The diverse programme is sure to offer something of interest to any theatre buff.
3. At Filigran Split, you’ll learn about the fine art of traditional Croatian filigree jewellery. Be sure to browse the selection of exquisite handmade items to bring home.
4. With everything from stamps to jewellery, clothing and even furniture, it’s virtually impossible to visit Sunday’s Green Market – the city’s most popular bazaar – and leave without an assortment of Croatian treasures.
5. Visit Anton, the owner of Putalj Winery. He’s always happy to greet oenophiles and share his passion for creating what’s widely considered the best wine in the region.
6. Football fans will find themselves cheering as loudly as the locals on the sidelines at the impressive Poljud Stadium.
7. Give your legs a workout by ascending St Domnius Cathedral – you’ll be rewarded with one of the city’s best views.
8. Discover Split’s beautiful coastal landscape by hiring a private speedboat and making your way to Hvar Island.
9. Treat yourself to the freshest local produce from Fruit Square, a bustling fruit market in the centre of the city.
10. Try the locally renowned mussels at relaxed but elegant Dalmatian seafood restaurant Sperun.
11. Grgur Ninski is one of the city’s more obscure attractions. Touch the big toe of this statue and make a wish.
12. Pursue extreme holiday adventure – try your hand at spear-fishing in the Adriatic Sea
13. Get back to nature on a hike to the Krka Waterfalls in Krka National Park.
14. Unwind after a day of sightseeing with coffee and cake at Creme de la Creme.
15. Tuck into regional family-style home cooking at Kod Joze.
16. For evening drinks, head to St Riva on the seafront, where you can view the promenade from the upper level.
17. Enoteka Terra is an incredible wine boutique selling Dalmatian (and imported) wines, just a stone’s throw from our Radisson Blu Resort, Split.
18. Take an olive oil tour to sample the finest locally produced pressings of the region.
19. Join the hunt for wild boar on Mount Mosor.
20. Try 28 delicious artisanal cheeses at Paradox Wine & Cheese Bar.
Hello and Welcome !
We offer you air conditioning in the apartment : please, turn it off when you get out or when you open the windows ! The planete will thank you !
In order to disconnect from your daily life, there is no wifi inside the apartment. You can find connections in all restaurant and cafe in town.
*** Early CHECK IN before 2 p.m. is possible only if no guests leaving the same day and you have to ask me avalaibility before your arrival.
***CHECK OUT is at 12 a.m.
Early check out is not a problem. Late check out is not possible because there will be other guest, anyway ask me if there is the possibility.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews