A lovely double bedroom minutes from Villa Lobos and Candido Portinari Park in Alto de Pinheiros. Perfect place near of São Paulo University (USP) and Vila Madalena!
A lovely double bedroom minutes from Villa Lobos Park in Alto de Pinheiros.
If you are looking for a beautiful and comfortable private double bedroom in SP I highly recommend you staying at my home. I work with soundtrack to cinema and TV. If you play some instrument let's play together!!
Please see the distances of some SP landmarks from the apartment:
- 5 minutes walk to Villa Lobos Park
- 5 minutes walk to Drug Store, Supermarket, restaurants...
- 20 minutes ciclyng to Vila Madalena (The best bars and night of SP)
- 15 minutes ciclyng to USP (SP University)
- 15 minutes walk to Villa Lobos Mall
A short bus (15-30mins) from Alto de Pinheiros to:
Vila Madalena, USP (SP University), Paulista Avenue, Rua Augusta...
I work in a FAAP University near of Pacaembu and Paulista avenue every day and I can give you a ride...
***NOW, ABOUT THE ROOM***
It’s a lovely, clean, homely and stylish, comfortable double bedroom maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
Located on the 3 floor, the room is fully furnished and space for a luggage and much more, wooden flooring and fan.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Fast Wi-Fi (35 MB per second)
- Hangers in the closet
- Large bathroom with shower (shared)
- Normal and fully equipped kitchen (shared)
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Selection of DVDs for hire during your stay (to be used with your own laptop)
- Maps and events flyers
- Possibility to cook food
- Washing machine can be used if required
- TV with a lot of films, DVDs, netflix, series...
- Supermarkets (Lodete and St. Marché) – within 5 minute distance
- Banks and cash - (Bradesco and Itau) within 5 minute distance
- Smaller convenience stores
***HOW TO ARRIVE***
If you arrive in SP Internacional Airport you need to take one bus Airport Service (35R$) to Av. Paulista. There is always an easy way to get here. Or by bus, taxi or Tube. If you have big luggages the best way will be by taxi (you spend around 20R$)
Just let me know in advance and I will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me before you book.
I live in Sao Paulo where I've a small movie production company in my house. I work as a sound designer and filmmaker and the last year I moved to London studied english and to finish a video of an artist. I'm live alone and I love to know new people!! Will be a pleasure received you in my house!!!