Family friendly flat w/ 100m2 but cosy, w/ sunny balcony, nicely equiped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bath tube.
Situated on the 10th floor (60s building), w/ fantastic view over the whole city, by the canal, in the most alternative, colourful young area!
Spatious, sunny appartment with 2 bedrooms, one opened kitchen/ dinning room, a great living room and a cosy balcony with a fantastic and rare view over Berlin! Close to the city center, the building is situated in the alternative, multicultural neighbourhood Kreuzkölln (Neukölln/Kreuzberg).
The whole flat can be rented by one person/group of persons, so that they have access to the whole place: WiFi, well equiped kitchen, books, tv and dvd player.
Interaction with guests
We will not be around but we will give you the phone number of our friend, who will take care of everything: welcome you in the place with the keys and assist you whenever you need help or further information.
Please just leave the flat as you have found it. That'd be perfect! :-)
- please replace anything you have eventually dammaged,
- please clean it so that it returns to its initial state, as you have found it.
You may bring pets but ONLY with my approval before booking.
- SMOKE INSIDE THE FLAT (you can do it in the balcony, take a jaket :-))
- THROUGH STUFF OUT OF THE WINDOWS OR THE BALCONY (cigarette ends eather)
- MAKE PARTY INSIDE THE FLAT
- WALK WITH OUTSIDE SHOES INSIDE THE FLAT
- TOUCH THE VINYLS
- CHANGE THE PLACE OF STUFF
- LEND OUR STUFF TO OTHER PEOPLE/TAKE STUFF OUTSIDE (books,etc)
- BE LOUD AFTER 10pm / 22h.
In case of any questions please do contact me. I will always be reachable on my mobile phone during your stay.