Located within JR Yamanote Line, just 9mins walking distance from Shinjuku! Spacious enough for group of travelmates, a cozy apartment with everything inside, definitely will make you feel like home:)
It is 36 square meter with 4 western-style bed (maximum with 4 adults) all rooms come with air conditioner (cooling & heating), wash machine, separate shower and bathroom (with heater), TV (with at least 15 channels), comfortable sofa, and closet.
Size: 36 m2
Beddings: 4 twin beds
- Hot plate
- Oven toaster
- Body soap
- Hair dryer
- One set of towel per person
- Air conditioner (both cooling and heating; installed in every room)
- Laundry machine (washing-drying hybrid)
- Separated bathroom and toilet
Interaction with guests
Feel free to contact us via Airbnb message should you require any further information.
Please be noted that we do not provide parcel collection, as the host does not stay inside the apartment.
Other things to note
CHECK IN: anytime between 4pm to 9pm
CHECK OUT: anytime between 9am to 12pm
Please let me know your arrival time.
If you have to check in early (before 4pm) or check out late (after 9pm), please contact me before your booking.
1. No smoking in the room INCLUDING balcony.
2. Please take off your shoes (disposable slipper provided)
3. Due to Japanese regulations, it is necessary for us to take a picture of the ID page of your passport, we'll also need you to sign a short rental contract with us when you arrive at the apartment. We promise to keep all the information that you share with us confidential.
4.Please keep your volume down, any parties are not permitted in residential premises.
Saying HI to the world!
This is DoMo, a B&B team operated by a bunch of youngsters from different cultures and backgrounds who love to take the open route and always ready to discover somewhere new in Japan.
Service and quality are our two key priorities for all team members. At DoMo, we aim to provide the travelers a place to call your second home, and that’s where we’ll meet people like YOU!
We all look forward to welcoming you and thank you for choosing DoMo :-)