It has 3 rooms; 2 air-conditioned double rooms with sea view and 1 twin room with ceiling fan and with a bathroom and toilet for each room. With your private pool in front, you’ll also have a large terrace with sea view where you can relax.
Villa Penelope is located in a guest house property in Ronda, Cebu. It has 3 rooms; 2 air-conditioned double rooms with sea view and 1 twin room with ceiling fan and with a bathroom and toilet for each room. It is perfect for a whole family. With your private pool in front, you’ll also have a large terrace with sea view where you can relax. The Villa can accommodate 6 persons for the existing beds and the maximum extra beds that can be added are 2 with extra charges. The breakfast is already included in the price and the drinking water is supplied for the whole duration of your stay.
We also offer: this is per person per day
Half-board meals: lunch or dinner – 800 (adults) and 600 (kids until 13yrs)
Full-board meals: lunch and dinner – 1,400 (adults) and 900 (kids until 13yrs)
The Guest house property is two hours from the City of Cebu; it is a friendly and intimate place where you can experience the luxury of relaxation with the panoramic view of the sea and its gardens.
The Guest house property is also in-front of a Marine Sanctuary; together with the Local Government we are protecting the breeding ground for fish and sea cucumber shells. It has been restoring the numbers of fish in the area for almost 2 years. We have in-front a 15m swimming area from the shore when the tide is high and it will be our request to our guest not to get shells and to walk inside the marine sanctuary when the tide is low. But it would not be a problem if you would like to swim farther because there are other areas nearby where you may swim or snorkel.
We hope to have you as our guest to enjoy this paradise with us!
Our Guest can access all the common areas of the property.
Interaction with guests
The Guest can always ask for the property manager for any request of information or any needs.
Property Policies :-
1) Wear proper bathing attire in the swimming pool
2) Do not leave children unattended in the pool. Be responsible for their safety.
3) Repeated screaming is not allowed. Respect everyone’s privacy and relaxing moment.
4) Food from outside is allowed, but borrowing/getting of properties utensils and services has an extra payment.
5) Cooking inside/outside the suite or rooms are not allowed, this also includes bringing any electric cooking device.
6) When you leave the room, turn off the air conditioning, lights and any other electrical devices.
7) Follow Sanctuary rules and regulations.
8) Respect the cleanliness of the area.
9) Everyone staying inside room/suite is responsible for the behavior of your friends, companions, family member. To pay for any damages or clean-up resulting from the conduct of your friends, companions, family member.
10) Entering other guest room/suite without any permission is not allowed. (Strict penalty)