Spacious Private Master Suite with private kitchenette (microwave, small fridge, and utensils) and private bathroom. Bathroom and bedroom are open with no door between. From bedroom, you can see to the opposite end of the shower. The toilet area has a separate locked door. Complete with clean bedding and towels! NYC themed decor throughout.
The Huge Private Suite is located inside our modern styled, recently remodeled home. You get the whole master suite which is the size of a small apartment! We have a digital keypad to allow for you to check in and access the property with ease during your stay.
In order to keep our pricing low, we ask that you please return the room, bathroom and common areas to their cleaned state prior to checking out to allow the next guest to immediately check in. If you prefer, you may also to bring your own fitted and flat sheets (Queen size) pillow cases and towels to use.
We can add a queen size air mattress for your 4th and 5th guests.
Digital keypad access allows for easy check in 24/7 to the property during your stay. You will also have access to private room, private in room kitchenette, and private bathroom.
Interaction with guests
We value your privacy and hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Other things to note
To ensure the safety of all guests and our property, we have security cameras monitoring the exterior of our home. Please do not tamper with any of these cameras.
**WELCOME** CHECK-IN POLICY
1. This is a SHARED home. Please keep kitchen, living room & bathroom clean at all times.
2. Check In Time: 4-8 pm. Early check-in fee $20 (contact us).
3. Room Key: The room key is in door knob. If not, contact us.
Front Door: When inside, turn deadbolt knob. When outside, press lock symbol.
4. Towels: Towels are in plastic bin inside room.
Vacuum/Mop: In upstairs hallway attached to wall. Mop located in kitchen and Cleaning supplies Located on upstairs bathroom counter & upstairs hallway counter.
1. Shoes: Please REMOVE SHOES upon entering.
2. Unregistered Guests: Unregistered guests are NOT allowed to enter the house per Airbnb Rules. If you have a guest, please let us know beforehand, and we can register them.
3. WIFI is a shared network with other guests. Use of WIFI is at your own risk: Network name: Extreme Guest Password: airbnb123
4. Smoking and Illegal Drug Use are NOT allowed ANYWHERE on property. Smoking damage fee: minimum $250.
5. Toilet: Do not flush feminine products or wipes. Unclogging charge: minimum $200.
6. Animals or Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Kitchen & Living Room: Please wash dishes & clean all surfaces after EACH use. Coffee maker & filters are provided, but not coffee.
8. Green Pledge: Please limit use of electricity & water. Turn OFF lights, TV & electronics when not home.
1. Check out time is 11:00 am. Late check-out fee is $20 (contact us)
2. Linens: Place used sheets, pillowcases & towels in laundry hamper in room.
3. Tidy up room and common areas used.
Bedroom Trash Can: Empty all GARBAGE to large GARBAGE bin in front of house.
4. Kitchen: Wash & put away dishes used and wipe counters.
5. Kitchen Recycle Can: Empty blue RECYCLE container in kitchen to large RECYCLE bin in front of house.
6. Used Cleaning Rags: Place in Dirty Rags basket on top of washer.
**Thank you and Happy Travels!!**