Light refreshed modern executive style unit with easy city access. Minutes walk to the train station, ferry, Sydney Harbour Bridge and 20+ restaurants, in a very safe, friendly and esteemed historic neighborhood. Easy City walk across the Bridge.
The renovated unit features a large bedroom with queen bed and built-ins. Beautiful modern art-deco influenced bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen complete with a dishwasher, microwave, oven, toaster, tea and coffee facilities, clothes washer/dryer.
The unit has a modern art deco feel. We renovated in a style to match this feel and maximize the light from all 3 sides of the unit. We enjoy the surrounding established trees which give you a relaxed atmosphere and view from the unit.
What we provide:
- The whole apartment
- Queen bed with linen and towels
- Bathroom amenities - Soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, moisturizer
- WiFi Access with High Speed Broadband
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Full modern kitchen facilities - Fridge, microwave, oven, stove, toaster, kettle - Cutlery & crockery, pots & pans, glasses, etc
- Separate area with washing machine and dryer
- Street parking
- Book-in time: 3pm (15:00) - Book-out time: 10am (10:00)
- If you require extra cleaning (apart from the departure cleaning), which includes towels & linen, please let us know during booking and we will organize this for you. Please note this will incur additional charges at the standard cleaning rate.
- Please let us know if you need luggage storage and we can advise the local / closest locations for these facilities as we do not have this service.
- 2 minute walk to IGA
- 3 minute walk to delicatessen supermarket
- 60m to my favourite take away coffee
- 87m to the Kirribilli Hotel and many restaurants
- 2 minute walk to Milsons Point Train Station
- 3 minute walk to Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 5-7 minute walk to Sydney Harbour Ferries
- 6-8 minute walk to Luna Park
- 15 minute walk to North Sydney
- 15-20 minute walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge to the City & The Rocks
Interaction with guests
We're always available on the phone, and happy to catch up for a coffee or drink if possible at a nearby bar or coffee shop.
Other things to note
If you require on-street parking for an extended time (longer than 2 hours) you can park at Eaton Street, Neutral Bay (or nearby-10-15 min walk). All parking in Kirribilli is time limited (2 hours to 10pm). Or you can move it frequently!
No parties or pets are allowed. Also, no smoking in the unit. Please treat our unit like you would your own home.
My wife and I enjoyed living in Kirribilli and renovating the apartment to make it perfect for us. With our baby we needed to move to a larger apartment, so now we live at the beach (which is amazing)! We love travelling, and get this as my wife (Lucy) is from Ecuador. So visiting family in Ecuador and Spain is compulsory :). Next trip back really looking forward to visit the Galapagos and Amazon again.