STARTING DECEMBER 2013 or JANUARY 2014 we will be looking for a longer term tenant: minimum 4 months at a rate of $1700/month with everything included. Thanks
Come and stay in our little nest, IL NIDO. This lovely and private garden suite (1BR, 1BA) is located in a beautiful boulevard tree lined street in a friendly and vibrant neighborhood. It is tastefully furnished yet practical and comfortable with everything you need for a short or long stay in Vancouver.
The suite has just been renovated including all new furniture, appliances, linens etc. It's a completely separated unit from our house, with its private entrance. It has one queen size bed and 1 pull out couch and can accommodate up to 4 people but it's ideal for 2.
It’s the perfect starting point for your Vancouver vacation or your university exchange. If you are sick of expensive characterless hotel, this is the ideal place for you.
Plenty of restaurants, shops, groceries, bars, pubs etc all walking distance! Super close to public transport and a short short drive to the highway to head to the North Van/Whistler
In bullet points... we are centrally located close to:
- Public Transportation
- Large park with playground and pool
- Restaurants and cafes
- Shops, grocery and health stores
- walking distance to trendy Commercial Drive (with its vibrant live music bars, restaurants, cafes and trendy shops)
On the move:
- 5-10min bus ride to Vancouver downtown
- 5 minute drive to the highway to Nth Van, Squamish and Whistler or the Horseshoe bay ferry terminal – gateway to the Gulf Islands and Victoria on Vancouver Island.
- 10min cab or 15min bus ride to the Cruise ship terminal
- By a direct buses to both Simon Fraser University (SFU) and the University of British Columbia (UBC).
- 25min cab or 45 min bus ride from the airport
- on two bike routes
- 10min bus ride to Trout Lake park (Farmers market Sat am in summer)
- 10 minute walk to the PNE, Vancouver’s only theme park.
Keywords: apartment, one bedroom, garden level, flat, self-contained, unit, neighborhood, family friendly
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING.
Other than that, it's your house away from home and as long as everything is still there (and in one piece) after you leave I will be happy!