The DAMMUSO (typical house of Pantelleria) MIZAR is situated in the heart of the Island of Pantelleria, in the magnificent plain of Mueggen, where the vines and the cultivations of capers in surroundings of uncontaminated nature give the visitor an authentic picture of the island.
The dammuso MIZAR is the ideal solution for families and family groups (luxurious for two people, it can easily accommodate up to 11 in separate equally comfortable locations) who wish for a holiday in direct contact with the nature of the island and its starry skies, forgetting all forms of stress.
The principal dammuso (of roughly 180 mq) consists of:
1. A large liveable kitchen.
2. Dining room with fireplace.
3. Suite with an alcove (typical double bedroom of Pantelleria) with communicating
4. Independent suite with sitting room, large fireplace and spacious bathroom.
5. Bedroom with bunkbed with communicating ante bathroom and bathroom.
The annexe consists of:
1. Bedroom with two single beds and built-in wardrobe.
2. Single bedroom.
3. Spacious bathroom with shower.
The dammuso is surrounded by a large garden of about 2500 mq, cultivated with olive trees, capers and vines. In front of the dining room there is a large terraced area of roughly 150mq , with a large dining table, hammocks, a wood-burning oven, a cooking area and an external barbecue.
The nearest beach is roughly 7 minutes by car.
Excursions on foot directly from the dammuso.
A few metres away one of the world's best producers of Passito.