The B & B is a 15 minute walk from the JONIO Underground station on line B1 where you can reach:
In a 20-minute metro ride from the Coliseum, with several bus stops adjacent to the property, there are several options to reach Termini Station.
The accommodations feature double bedrooms with private bathrooms, air conditioning and breakfast included.
At the B & B you can enjoy all areas of free WiFi.
Double bedroom for 2 people and the possibility of adding an extra bed for one person, so you can accommodate up to 3 people in total.
The room is equipped with:
- As a private bathroom with towels, hair dryer and courtesy soaps
- Air conditioning and heating
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast is Italian style is served in the large dining room with central island
- Who wants to, has the ability to use the kitchen for lunch or dinner, with the requirement after the meal to keep it clean.
- The large living room is a common part where you can eat, read, watch television, relax, use the computer with wifi and much more
- Guest access for check-in 24 of 24
- Keys will be provided to access your room
The entire apartment is tastefully decorated, combining modern style with the harmony of the classic.
The area where is located the B & B is a very quiet safe area, full of greenery, where you can find restaurants, pizzerias and supermarkets.
Interaction with guests
The host Franco, will make sure to make your stay unforgettable. If you have questions or would like to help you plan your days in Rome, just ask. It will be more than happy to help. He likes to spend time with their guests, going for a walk, a dinner or a beer, talking about lifestyle and different culture.
At the moment you check in, I will give tourist maps and information on the B & B and all the possible options for travel to Rome by public transport and all the places to visit in Rome, where you can buy food and more.
Franco lives in the B & B and is available for every problem, information or curiosity.
At the time of the Ceck-in you will need to display an acknowledgment document:
- identity card
necessary for registration in the accommodation facility.
CONTRIBUTION TO STAY NOT INCLUDED
EACH GUEST must by law correspond to the structure the amount of 3.50 Euro per night as CONTRIBUTION TO STAY required to be donated to the City of Rome (this applies up to a maximum of 10 consecutive nights and must be paid in local currency on arrival in structure)
This host has 258 reviews for other properties.View other reviews