About this listing
AMAZING HUGE apartment in the center of town.
5 min to the Market Square&10 min from the Kazimierz destrict.The apartment consists of a 2 bedrooms (KING SIZE beds), bathroom,kitchen with cooking facilities.Trams, buses very close.
Welcome to Krakow Old Town Stanisława Worcella street, in the heart of town.
About the Apartment:
- Two very big Bedrooms
- beds 160 x 200cm(KING SIZE)
- Full Kitchen
- Living Room (Sofa Bed 140x200)
- Bathroom with bath& shower
- Hair dryer
- kettle, stove, coffee maker
- washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator
- Tv and for owners of Apple devices -APPLE TV
- Fresh sheets
- Fresh towels
- There is also a Cracow city guidebook for your use (English and Polish version).
- Plenty of city maps.
- The neighbourhood is Very Safe.
Things to note:
It is on the third floor . It truly is one of the best located apartments in DOWNTOWN district, you will see if you rent it!
-Main Station 1 min walk
- Buses: 30sec walk... plenty!
- Trams/Streetcars 30sec walk…plenty! Going to all areas of the city.
- Parking: There is on street parking that goes for about 1 euro per hour from the hours of 10:00 to 20:00.
About the Neighborhood:
- BEST music clubs in Krakow: Singer, Beautiful Dog, Cocon, Taawa, Alchemia, Bomba, Pauza, Shadow....
- Delicious restaurants! Pimiento, Aldente, Manzana, Alchemia Of The Kitchen...
- Grocery Stores (2 min walk).
- Rossman, toiletries, etc is 30 sec away(big mall very close)
- Lots of art galleries, Museums!
- 5 minute walk to the Main Square (Rynek)
- 10 minute walk to Kazimierz Old Jewish
- 30sec walk to Main train station
- 10 minute walk to Wawel Castle
- 13 minutes to Vistula River
You will have access to all apartment.
Interaction with guests
We will be happy to answer any of your questions. We will do our best to assist you if you need any help or if you would like some tips on sightseeing, eating out, clubs and events.
24h contact by telephone or Airbnb chat.
- Respect your neighbours - quiet hours 22:00 - 7:00
- No pets in the apartments
- You and your party are liable for any damage, loss or replacement of items
This host has 294 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, my name is Hubert
I was born and raised in Kraków :)
I love traveling and truly understand the need for a clean comfortable place to stay :)
I have four apartments in a superb location, right in the center !!! All decorated very cozy and stylish. All my guests warmly recall staying with me.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.