Historic Greene & Greene Queen Anne Cottage, close to Old Pasadena, Metro and the Rose Bowl. Spacious, 450 sq. ft private second floor room with on-suite modern bathroom and secure onsite parking.
We live in a beautiful historic Greene & Greene house in the Raymond/Summit Historic District very close to Old Pasadena, the Rose Bowl and many of the City's cultural destinations and shopping district.
We require a minimum 2 day in advance inquiry prior to booking. Unfortunately, we will decline any attempt to make bookings under that lead time.
You will access your private second floor en-suite room off the back deck. Our home is a fully restored 2-storey, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms private residence.
The bedroom includes a comfortable queen bed with duvet, linens, dressers and a closet. There is a mini refrigerator, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, TV, iron/board, desk/table and chairs, together with a settee; a roll-away bed is available upon request.
Entry to the upstairs room is via our back deck. Note that our house is 115 years old, the stairs leading up to our guest room, while carpeted can be steep for some.
We have fully gated private parking in the back for cars and mini-vans only. Remote access to the back is provided for easy and free access.
Please arrange with us the best arrival time the night before you check in. Please notify us when you are 30 minutes away so that we can prepare to meet you in the front, and explain the entry and exit process.
Please note that we do not accept any guests or visitors other than those who have arranged to stay with us through Airbnb.
Interaction with guests
We are happy to provide suggestions on where to visit, shop and dine in Pasadena and the LA area.
Other things to note
A continental breakfast can be provided upon request. We are a quiet household and like to have the day wrapped by 11.30 at the latest.
We provide a setting that makes our guests feel at home. We would really appreciate it if you treat it like your home and keep it clean and tidy. We do not allow any visitors or guests other than who you arrange to stay with us through Airbnb. Please be respectful of our property and neighbors.
1. Communications: We are available via text, email and 'phone. Texting is the quickest way to get a response at any time of the day. If we are home, just come and talk to us!
2. Smoking: We are a smoke free family. No smoking allowed inside or outside our home.
3. Pets. No pets allowed.
4. Bathroom: This is an old historic home with many, many original walls and pipes. Please do not flush anything besides toilet paper into the toilets.
5. Cleanliness: Please do not leave your personal items scattered around the house other than in your room. Please make sure that your private room and area is clean by your departure day.
6. Security: Keep your expensive personal items with you at all times or under lock and key in your cases. The host will not be responsible for any loss.
7. Kitchen: For stays of two weeks or more, we offer a moderate use of the kitchen; In this case, we ask that you please clean up after yourself. Kitchen use is subject to prior agreement.
8. Laundry: Public laundromats are available within walking distance.
9. Non-Airbnb Guests and Parties: We are a quiet family. No hosting of parties or entertaining of your guests in the house is permitted.
10. WiFi: Our login and password will be provided upon arrival.
11. Amenities: We provide a mini-refrigerator, microwave, hot water kettle, coffee pot, dishes and utensils and TV with basic cable.
12. Your private room has hardwood floors. Please do not place wet.... food, cups, laundry, towels, etc on them. It will damage the floors.
13. Temperature: We have central air and heating, and are flexible on temperature. Please let us know if you would like it warmer or colder, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
14. Pasadena is currently in year 5 of a serious drought. The City has imposed water restrictions on homeowners. We are required to reduce our water usage by 28%. Therefore we ask our guests to be mindful of their water use when showering and keep this time to a minimum.
Thank you for respecting our living space. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or special requests.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.