Rustig gelegen appartement in een nieuw luxe complex. De zee, bergen, natuur zijn zeer nabij op wandelafstand. Het appartement heeft 2 mooie terrassen, een moderne volledig ingerichte keuken. Parkeerplaats in garage voor een wagen, groot zwembad.
De huurders verklaren de algemene regels van de Residentie te hebben gelezen en zullen zich hieraan houden.
Other things to note
Er zijn 2 slaapkamers, 1 met een bed van 180 cm breed, deze heeft een aansluitende badkamer. Een tweede slaapkamer heeft 2 bedden van 90 cm. Er is nog een extra aparte badkamer. In de woonkamer kan de sofa omgevormd worden tot bed mer matras. Dit is 140cm breed en 200 cm lang.
INTERNAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Owners’ Community Las Olas
1. Owners who rent or intent to rent their property will be obliged to provide their tenants, as well as potential
agencies or contract mediators with the following Internal Rules and Regulations. If so required, the owners
of said properties should facilitate the rental contract to the Secretary of the community in order to carry
out relevant verifications that are deemed necessary.
2. It is totally prohibited to deposit or leave any object, such as bicycles, suitcases, prams/buggy´s etc. in the
corridors and communal passageways.
3. It is absolutely prohibited to use the common areas for playing ball games or any other action that might
disturb the rest of the Community.
4. The volume of household appliances including televisions, radios, hi-fis, driers, computers etc. should be
used with due care as not to bother the other residents of the complex, showing special consideration in the
period between 10pm and 8am. Upon entering or leaving the complex the owners or residents should make
the least noise possible when crossing the communal areas (voices, closing of doors, dragging of objects etc.)
5. Only smokeless BBQ´s are allowed.
6. It is not allowed to cross garden areas which have not been authorized for this purpose.
7. It is totally forbidden to leave rubbish bags or any other waste material outside the apartments. Said rubbish
bags must be deposited in the nearest rubbish container which is situated outside of the urbanization. Due
care is to be taken that the bags are properly closed and do not leak so as not to stain or soil the communal
8. It is totally forbidden to leave rubbish bags in or around the wastepaper baskets distributed throughout the
9. The owners are obliged to maintain their terraces and balconies clean and tidy at all times. Plants and small
ornaments are allowed so long as they are properly secured and when watered should not leak on other
10. It is totally prohibited to shake out rugs, carpets or anything else for that matter from the windows or
balconies into communal or private areas. Nor is it allowed to throw litter or any object from the
balcony/terrace that may fall in the neighbours´ balcony/terrace or in the common areas.
11. The hanging of clothes, sheets, towels or washing over the terrace railings is prohibited. Neither may
individual antennas nor satellite dishes be installed on the terraces. Nor may said individual aerials or
satellite dishes be installed on the roofs or in communal areas.
12. The safety shutters and awnings must be of the same design, colour and quality of the original work. Any
modification that affects these elements must be authorized by the community.
13. Parking cars in front of the parking spaces or in the manoeuvre zone is prohibited. It is also forbidden to
park at the side of the ramps, driving areas or community access
14. It is totally prohibited to use the garage spaces and/or storage rooms for commercial, industrial or any other
activities other than the purposes for what they are intended for.
15. For safety reasons a speed limit of 10 kilometres per hour is set in the complex garage.
16. Residents who are not owners or tenants of the available garage spaces must park their cars outside of the
17. Any change on the exterior walls and terraces/penthouse terraces of the apartments must be done as
approved at the meeting. In case of doubt consult with the president or the community administrator.
18. For safety and maintenance reasons one cannot enter the elevators with wet and/or barefoot. Children
under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
19. The complex entrance doors remain closed 24 hours a day. Each resident will use their key for access
without disturbing the neighbours. Upon entering or leaving one will make sure that the door is securely
20. The consumption of alcohol in the common areas of the complex is prohibited.
KEEPING OF ANIMALS
A. It is totally prohibited to let animals run free in the communal areas. Dogs must be accompanied by their
owners, under proper control and on a lead and where necessary muzzled. All excrements left by the animal
must be immediately collected by the owner.
B. Leaving animals alone or unattended on the terraces or gardens of the apartments is totally prohibited in
order to avoid incessant barking and for hygiene reasons that may transgress the rights of the other owners.
C. For any other considerations relating to the keeping of animals, the community will refer to the edicts
established in the Municipal Bylaws of the Arona Town Hall.
SPECIFIC RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE USE OF THE POOL
1. The pool opening hours are from 08:00 AM till 20:00 PM.
2. Before entering the pool users must shower.
3. The access doors to the pool will remain closed at all times; each owner will enter with their key and ensure
that the doors are closed after use.
4. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed into the swimming pool area without an accompanying adult
and they must not be left unattended in the swimming pool area. The Community declines any
responsibility if an accident were to occur due to non-compliance or disregard of the established rules.
5. The children´s pool is for small children only and where applicable for those people under whose care they
are when in the pool. When in the pool area baby´s must wear swim diapers at all times.
6. The use of food and of glass objects in the pool area is prohibited.
7. Running around the solarium is forbidden as are ball games.
8. No pets are allowed in the pool area except guide dogs for the blind.
9. It is forbidden to dive into the pool.
10. No music is allowed in the pool area unless earphones are worn.
11. The use of mattresses or other inflatable items inside the pool is not permitted. Neither by adults nor by
12. Smoking in the pool area is not allowed.
13. Children under the age of 12 are allowed to wear a small lifejacket or use an inflatable item provided they do
not disturb other pool user.
14. It is not allowed to leave towels on the sun beds / chairs if you are not personally present in the pool area.