This large 1bd flat has an ideal location near to city-centre, Linate airport & Central Station (here you find links to Malpensa and Orio airports).
The nearest underground is 100mt from home (Line 1 to Duomo & Fair and Line S to Cadorna & Bovisa).
Many restaurants and the longest shopping street in Europe are few steps from your door.
You can walk to Public gardens, San Babila and Central Station.
Public bicycles are available 100mt from your door.
LOCATION- Quiet and central, this spacious flat has excellent transport connections; very convenient for connection to city center, train stations and Linate airport.
3 minutes walk to MM1 underground (Porta Venezia). Excellent link to Fiera/Fair (main location for Salone del Mobile, Homi, Fashion Fair, etc) by direct underground.
100mt from the flat you find the stand of the public bicycles, BikeMI: you can buy a daily or weekly ticket to ride bikes in Milan.
In 5 minutes walk you get to the nice Public Gardens (great for walks and running), Natural History Museum, San Babila and the Planetarium.
Within a 10'-walk you get to:
- Duomo cathedral with impressive dimensions, it contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- Palazzo Reale (the best art exhibitions in Milan) and Museo Novecento (XXth century).
- Teatro alla Scala, the famous opera house.
- Gallerie d'Italia (XVIIIth & XIXth century paintings museums).
- La Rinascente, best department store in Milano.
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele shopping mecca.
- Central Railway Station: MM2-MM3 underground and buses to Malpensa and Orio airports.
- Montenapoleone-Via Della Spiga area: all the premium fashion brands have a boutique here!
- Linate airport is about 15 minutes by taxi; direct link via public bus n.73 from Piazza S. Babila.
- Few steps to Corso Buenos Aires, the longest shopping street in Europe with hundreds of boutiques and trendy stores.
NEIGHBORHOOD- The area is lively, central and safe, with lots of restaurants, theatre, cinema, cafès and art galleries. Many people are around also in the evening.
I will leave you my suggestions to the best restaurants, cafès and art galleries. You can discover many more just by walking around nearby Tadino street.
Supermarkets, ice cream, baker shop, hairdresser and banks are just around the corner.
THE FLAT - The apartment is on the 1st floor in a newly renovateld old building. With a surface of approx. 65 sq meters, it has a wide open living room with a corner kitchen and a peninsula table. Fully furnished, including washing machine, dish washer, electric oven, microwave and gas stove. The bathroom has a shower.
The large bedroom with wooden floor has a queen-size bed, a wardrobe and a dress stand. This room has a small balcony.
In the living room there's a sofa bed sleeping one person or a couple.
There is a doorman service (daily till 12.30).
Welcome in my city, enjoy your time in Milan!
Free Wi-Fi is available in the flat.
The flat is fully furnished with dishwasher, washing machine, electric oven and gas stove.
The heating is operated in the flat (not centrally).
Bedlined, towels and kitchen cookware and dinnerware are available in the flat
Other things to note
If you stay over 30 days, I will ask you to sign a regular renting contract. This is compulsory according to the local law.
Rules during your stay in the flat:
- please do not smoke
- noisy parties and dinners are not allowed
- please respect the neighbours
- please treat the furniture with respect
- pets are not allowed'
The apartment will be cleaned prior to your arrival. When leaving, you are required to leave the apartment in reasonable conditions.