Hello, travelers. Thank you for considering my flat :)
The flat is located at one of the most exclusive residential area “Platinum Street” in Tokyo.
There are 2 double bed, 1 sofa bed, table, chair, kitchen, shower room, toilet, towel, sheets, every things necessary for stay.
Close to the supermarket, cafe, restaurant, very convenient.
You can stay Max 5 people.
If you have some question, please ask me.
Christine & Satoshi
The flat is located at one of the most exclusive residential area “Platinum Street” in Tokyo. Max 5 people.
If you want to stay more than 5 people, You can use the next room, total 10 people!
The apartment has a kitchen, a bed room, a shower room and a bathroom. It has 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed.
10 min on foot to Shirokanedai station.
And also 15 min on foot from Ebisu station.
There is an exclusive residential district of Japan.
And there is a lot of famous restaurants in this area.
A pocket wifi device is provided to give you both internet access in the room and also as you travel around town.
Smoking is permitted at the courtyard.
* Pocket wifi device
* Fridge, induction cooker, cooking utensils, pots and pans
* Basic cooking condiments
* Glasses, cutlery and plates
* Washing machine
* Toilet with bidet function
* Clean sheets and towels
* Body soap, shampoo, conditioner and detergent
* Hair dryer
Following booking, I will send you the detailed information about how to get to the apartment.
Please only use the provided towels and sheets.
Don't use the spare.
Interaction with guests
If you have some questions, please contact me any time, I'm here to help you.
Other things to note
The portable wifi has a limit, transfer speed will be extremely low when it is over the limit. Please refrain from watching the video.
- Please take off your shoes before entering
- Don't be noisy! Especially night time
- No smoking in the room. If you want to smoke, you can smoke on the balcony
- Check in time after 15:00
- Check out time before 11:00, Please return the key at the same place when you arrive
- Please let me know the time of your arrival and leave
- Please turn off every electronic devices when you go out
I was born in Tokyo and live in Minato-ku, running an art gallery.
In my college days, I was specialized in history.
My hobby is reading, listening music and visiting museums.
I like early music and medieval art.
Since I went abroad to study in Barclay, I was go traveling many times, to Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong.
In late years, I go to France every years.
I prefer coming in touch with the life of locals to visiting touristic spots.