Stay away from Mr. Alex Cyphers, the guy agreed to many items and then when he left, left me with a mess to solve, and threatened me "to send money back or else", who knows what else he has in store. He also had more occupants in the property then were agreed upon and I found damages that I was going to take care of myself until this review.
1. He was the 5th family to stay over the winter and no one made one complaint except this guy, and all reviews were 4.8-5 stars.
2. The pool being heated is extra and it states so in the listing, unless we get full price and negotiate a deal like that covers the cost of heating the pool which can be as much as $750 per week in the winter. I gave him a discount at $330 for 10 days to accommodate his stay.
3. The guy self admitted that he has never had a pool nor does he know how to operate one, so I sent my technician twice (at additional cost to me) and came out myself once to assist him. I cannot even legitimize his comments, since he was shown 3 times how to switch valves from spa/pool and heat more for jacuzzi, etc. but could never grasp the situation. Again, he was our 5th stay in 2017 winter, as was the only guy who could not figure out the pool, but since he told me he has never owned a pool, I assumed his lack of knowledge on pools was the issue.
4. I added a beautiful 72"in c-fan, and a bathroom light fixture as upgrades and continuous maintenance to any property. Both additions to the property, not subtractions.
5. The property is a 4bd each with own closet property. Not as he is stating. It clearly shows in the pictures that one of the bedrooms is an office, but I offered to move a twin bed in the office bedroom if they needed a bed in that room.
6. The guy also left the following damages/repairs that I had to order after he left. I was going to eat them as a cost of doing business, until his ungratefulness showed with this bogus review. All this, after I discounted his stay and added a queen bed so he could enjoy the property, and still he is a complainer who didn't appreciate the discount or the extra bed, and NOW HE'S WASTING MY TIME WITH THIS REVIEW. (A) he left the pool fence off, and not secure for safety as it was when he received the home. He rolled it back but did not put the fence back in its place as he found it.
(B) He also left the $1000 pool vacuum out in the open air out of the pool , which can ruin the unit in the AZ sun. Once submersed in water for years, these units break within hours if sat outside on the pool decking for the sun to eat apart the components.
(C) I took pictures of damage to a window from the outside pool area