Comfortable, affordable Studio, with double bed, cable tv and wifi. One-of-a-kind view and a private beach. Close to Castries and Rodney Bay, with the mile-long Vigie Beach just ten minuets walk away.
Studio for 2, with a spacious 10x15 balcony over the ocean. Wifi, cable tv, airconditioning. You can opt for in our Garden Restaurant. Lunch and Dinner may be booked in advance.
Access to small private beach in front of the property, suitable for snorkelling and sunbathing. Access to Garden Restaurant Deck and Prayer Garden.
Interaction with guests
Our pleasant staff are standing by to ensure you enjoy stay with us. From time to time we have complimentary cruises on the weekend. You may be fortunate to have time to join us.
Other things to note
- Our voltage is 220. 110 appliances (apart from universal charges for phones or laptops) will require a step-down transformer. Always seek advice from our staff before using any 110 volt appliances.
- Repellant. Should you need to buy a repellent, we suggest you purchase and pack Citronella Oil or Skin-so-Soft... they are quite effective, and contain less harmful additives.
- It is useful to change your currency into EC$ when you arrive, as it simplifies miscellaneous expenses
- Our banks close at 2 pm Mon-Thurs & 5 pm Fri. Outside of this there are various ATMs available.
* Please do not waste the water.
* No children allowed on the beach without adults present.
* No smoking in the apartment.
* Please do not leave valuable or personal effects in the public areas.
* To avoid blockage of bathroom drains, no washing off of sand in the bedroom showers. Please use the outside showers.
* No illegal activities permitted. No marijuana smoking permitted.
* Only guests/patrons allowed in the apartment. Invited guests are to sign in at front desk.
* No parties or loud and offensive music.
* We have cameras on our property and enjoy an incident free reputation. However, for your own privacy, we ask that you bolt your screen gate when you are in-house and close your front door when you go out(URL HIDDEN)
* Please keep bedroom doors closed when the a/c units are on, and please turn off the a/c unit when you leave the premises.
* Guests will be charged for damage to the property or it's contents,
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews