This sunny and bright 70 square meters 2 bedrooms apartment is located in the vibrant neighborhood of Palermo and can host up to 4 persons.
The apartment is equipped with wi-fi, cable TV, heater, fridge with freezer, microwave, dishes, kitchenware, washing machine, white linens and towels. The building has 24 hours doorman. A great option, very comfortable and with an excellent location.
Interaction with guests
You will have access to my cell phone if you have any questions related to the apartment and/or for things to do and places to see. I want you to have a fantastic experience!
IMPORTANT: for stays longer than one week, housekeeping is required. It has an extra charge (USD 25). This is for changing sheets and towels.
Other things to note
Check out is at 10 am.
Late Check out: until 18:00 hs: USD40
For checking out after 18:00 hs. you should book or pay an additional day.
1. General requirements a) Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay; and b) Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbors as soon as is practicable. 2. Quiet times a) Guests and Visitors must not create noise which could disturb to occupiers of neighboring properties especially between 10pm - 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy; b) Disturbing noises are prohibited and may result in fee penalties’ application and even, loss of complete Security Deposit. c) Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behavior and illegal activities for the Argentinean law. 3. Maximum occupancy The apartment is for 4 people. The unit is not ready to receive more guests, so we ask that you refrain from overcoming this capacity, otherwise we will be forced to apply a penalty fee according to the offense committed including the right of evicting if it applies. 4. Gatherings or functions. a) The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and b) Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at the Property must not conflict with the residential rules and must comply with all the other requirements. 5. Visitors a) Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times; and b) Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules. 6. No smoking inside. Smoking is not permitted indoors. Any damage caused by failure to follow these rules will be subject to a monetary fine deductible on your deposit. 7. No eating in the living room. We have provided you with the necessary for you to enjoy your meals the dining room. Please, for reasons of cleanliness and durability of the furniture, to kindly not eat in the living room. 8. Taking out the trash. Please put it in well closed bags, in the bins placed at the emergencies staircases. At this moment the building does not have any special policy for recycling, but if you are kind enough please let the newspapers and magazines apart, out of the bin, the Doorman will handle it. 9. Weekly Maid Service. For stays longer than one week, an extra charge for change of sheets and towels will be applied.
a) We will coordinate with you on admission, days and hours of it. Otherwise we will telephone to that effect.
b) This service no includes the dish washing.
c) Also available to hire the maid more times per week with additional cost.
10. Extra Cleaning Fees. Excessive dirtiness or stained in used sheets and towels According to the contract signed. At check out you must return the apartment in the same condition as you found it.
a) While we expect to find a normal dirt from use, if you return the unit in conditions of extreme disorder and dirtiness, we will charge an additional amount of U$S 30.
b) Just as if the bedding and towels were badly stained (makeup, mud, blood, etc), also will be charged an additional fee of U$S 30 for extra laundry and pressing.
11. Electric devices: Note that in Argentina the voltage is 220v. While they are not in use (at night or when you leave the apartment) please turn off the electrical apparatus, as well as the lights, ceiling fans or other electronics.
12. Local Calls and Other Consumption: The telephone Line in the apartment is enabled only for local calls.
We ask our guests to maintain a rational use of water and electricity, not only for financial reasons but also ecological purposes.
13. Security In general terms and in spite of certain information, Argentina is a safe country. But Buenos Aires as any other big city has a certain level of insecurity, so you should take precautions. a) Please read sheet "Safety Tips" b) We ask that you keep the apartment door always locked while you are inside and when you leave it. When you go out, please also remember to close the windows (to prevent water damage too). If the apartment has bars, please keep them closed as long as possible. c) Also take special focus on keep the entrance door of the building closed all the time (whether you are entering or leaving). d) If you order delivery (food, supermarket, etc) please ensure that it is a single person who comes to deliver your order, if you see more than one person is almost not safe to open the door, so please be careful. e) If at the entrance door to the building, someone asks to enter, do not permit it. Each occupant must go down to open the door to your guests or suppliers 14. Check In and Check out Policies: We provide you with a binder with useful information about the apartment, the neighborhood and the city.
a) At the Check In, we ask you to go through the unit and report any dissatisfaction to us or agency within 24 hours of arrival. b) The Check Out it is set at 10 AM, at the designated date. If you need to do it at another time, please inform us as soon as possible to confirm the availability and the associated cost if any.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.