This property is perfect for a relaxed beachside holiday. So close, you can see the water and feel the breezes. No need for shoes, take your towel and walk 100 metres and your feet are on the sand.
Inside Lower level
Open plan/kitchen dining area. Air-conditioned
BBQ and deck overlooking private grass area
Timber floor throughout
Separate Laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
Bedroom 3 - King bed
Bedroom 4 - Queen bed and single
Access to private pool area
Inside Upper Level
Spacious living room with TV/DVD
Large sliding doors to access covered deck with sun lounge and daybed
Master bedroom with ocean views, walk in robe and king bed
Ensuite with spa bath
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
All rooms have ceiling fans
Under cover lounge area overlooking garden
BBBQ and outside dining
Fully fenced back yard
Off street tandem car parking only, 2 cars
During peak season a 7 night minimum stay applies.
Interaction with guests
I am your personal Concierge and am only a phone call away to assist with anything from travel, house keeping, personal shopping, dining reservations, beauty, health and well-being recommendations, fitness classes and child minding. Please feel free to ask as I live locally and am happy to help.
Maximum occupancy is 9
This is a very peaceful quiet neighbourhood. Parties and excessive noise at night is not permitted
This is a no smoking property
Please make sure all the bins are emptied and dishes are loaded into the dishwasher and it is turned on
Sorry no pets
Please treat this home as you would your own - and enjoy!
Extra terms and conditions
1. Your accommodation is for residential/holiday purposes only. Functions are strictly not permitted. Any type of function or party will incur a minimum fee of $500.00. This fee is non negotiable and will be debited from your nominated credit card. Additional cleaning and replacements costs will be charged as well as the minimum $500.00 function fee.
Care to property, our reputation and consideration to neighbours must be respected at all times.
2. In regards to phone or email bookings, no responsibility for misleading description accepted, and no refunds will be given any claim in this case.
3. We cannot be held responsible for the actions of the owners of premises (i.e. sale of the property, alternations/repairs, withdrawal of the property from the letting pool), which could affect this booking. Every effort will be made to find alternative accommodation if the owners action do affect this booking.
4. The balance of rental amount is payable one month prior to arrival. If not, the agent has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let the property. Money must be received into the Trust Account prior to keys being issued.
5. Guests are required to contact the managers prior to their arrival, to arrange a time to meet at the property for an introduction to the premises and to obtain their keys.
6. Guest can expect to check in at 2.00 pm and check out at 10.00 am on the departure date, unless other arrangements are made. It is advisable to call us the day before arriving to confirm check-in-time.
7. The property is offered in a clean first class condition. On departure it is requested that all rubbish is removed and placed in bins provided and the property left in a clean and tidy state, including the BBQ. An additional charge will be incurred for removing rubbish scraps and any excess mess from the property and cleaning considered to be in excess of normal will also incur an additional charge. The decision and amount of additional charge will be at the sole but objective discretion of the manager. Acceptance of these conditions will authorise the manager to deduct the costs from the credit card details provided by the guest.
8. Guests are responsible for the loss or damage of fittings, fixture and any items in the premises. Guests will pay for any such damage or loss at the discretion of the manager.
9. Guests shall only park cars in specified areas allowed for that purpose.
10. Deposits are accepted on the basis that the rental quoted may be increased or the booking cancelled, provided that at least three months notice is given prior to the arrival date. Where a booking is cancelled in such a case all deposits will be refunded, less a $200.00 cancellation and handling fee. No deposits will be refunded if the booking is cancelled within three months except where the property is re-let based on the cancelled booking. In this case a $200.00 cancellation and handling fee will apply.
11. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
12. The owner will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make changes to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
13. The owner/agent will not make financial compensation to guests for any equipment or electrical appliance failure such as fridge break down, air conditioning, etc. Every effort will be made to have the problem resolved as soon as possible.
14. All of our properties are self-catering. We provide a starter pack of the basics, such as soap, shampoo, toilet paper, dishwasher and laundry powder. You will need to go shopping or management can organise delivery of food etc at an extra cost to guest. Due to health regulation we are not allowed to leave opened food items.
15. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises. The guest is responsible for maintaining the security of the property throughout, and immediately after their stay.
16. Pets are not allowed on the premises.
17. Guests are not to smoke inside the premises.
18. Loss of keys or remotes will be charged to the guest at the cost of replacement.
19. Disclaimer – Kerriann Proposch does not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, thefts to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
This host has 59 reviews for other properties.View other reviews