Two-bedroomed apartment on holiday complex in Yalova, a short ferry ride from Istanbul. Sea-view, terrace, beach 75m.
- The apartment is about 90 square metres. There is a large seaview balcony on the front on which you can sit and eat and watch the sun go down over the Sea of Marmara. On the back of the apartment, from one of the bedrooms, there is another smaller balcony. In the kitchen there is a fridge, microwave, four-ring hob, dishwasher and all the plates, pans and utensils necessary for six people.
- In the living-room there are two large sofas, one armchair plus a table with six chairs.
- There are two bedrooms, one with a double bed, the other with three singles. Plus a sofa-bed in the living room for one person.
- In the bathroom there is a WC, sink, shower and washing machine.
- Internet can be connected if needed.
- The apartment is a three-minute walk from the sea, just across the grounds of the complex. There are two large swimming pools on the complex for which access (paid) can be organised. There is also a children's play area. - - On the beach there are several bars/cafes/restaurants. There are also a number of shops on the complex at which one can buy fresh fruit and vegetables, general foodstuffs, cakes, etc etc, plus some small restaurants.
- Yalova, with its direct fast-ferry service to Yenikapi in the centre of the old city of Istanbul, or Kartal on the Asian side, is ten minutes by taxi. There are multiple sailings every day in both directions.
Wonderful ..!! We had the best experience in this place, we really happy by staying in Lindsay apartment the apartment it's really nice and complete with all that we need she is very kind and honest lady we are lucky me and my wife to meet her, for the place it's really for relax people are kind friendly and class I recommend every one for this place with family and couples, defiantly I'm in your apartment the next year because we meet really nice people there thank you Ashil for the nice experience from me & my wife.
Aydinkent has a special place in my heart, having stayed in my parents apartment for the past 30 summers. This year I wanted my own space and the flat we rented from Isil was perfect. The view, the sunset, the very well stocked kitchen meant we had a perfect stay and felt completely at home. With the new 3rd Bridge, Yalova is now only an hours drive from the Asian side of Istanbul and more accessible than ever. Aydinkent has something for everybody.. Great for kids with the play areas and pool.. And they are welcome in all restaurants/bars. Great for the older traveler with quiet coffee houses and garden restaurants in the neighbouring Ceylankent. Great for the sports enthusiast with its football, basketball and volleyball courts. And finally great for sitting with friends enjoying live music and sipping Raki. You never really need to venture out as you have lots of food shops and patisseries at your doorstep. If you fancy a bigger shop, it's a short minibus ride to the local shopping centre Ozdilek. Thank you Isil for everything. I look forward to coming back next year.
My Locations near: stunning views, restaurants and fast food, and beach activities for families. I'll love my place so that: kitchen, comfortable bed, district, comfort and light. Place couples, solo adventures, the business trip, families (children) and is suitable for large groups.
Host was contacting and helping me with all things. Thank him!
PlayStation satellite TV, the internet is a good sound system, in a quiet way, your room is full speed that you can sleep :) highly secure'm one lonely old who in the site do not stand much at home, but guests I love, good trips and holidays :)
Dairemiz istanbuldan anadoluya giderken istanbulun il sınırı bitiminde d 100 ile otobanın tam ortasında müthiş deniz ve şehir manzarasına sahiptir, ayrıca projeksiyon sinema sistemi cok sık dekarasyonu wifisi pcsi ile keyifli bir konaklama yapmanız mümkündür .
City centered flat for your stay and relax. Yalova is a beautiful city with historic and natural places to visit. It is also really close to big cities like İstanbul and Bursa. İstanbul is 45 or 70 minutes by ferry depending which side you are going. Bursa is just 50 minutes by car.
Merkezi, rahat bir ev. Yalova etrafında bir çok tarihi ve doğal güzellikler barındıran güzel bir şehir. İstanbul ve Bursa gibi büyük şehirlere de yakın. Bursa'ya arabayla 50 dakikada, İstanbul'a 45 veya 70 dakika.
City center, easy access, warm and cosy place to stay
Hi everyone. We are two student living in Yalova. There is an extra room in our house. So we decided to rent this to learn different cultures and friends. Actually if you are student, dont worry about the rent. Friendship is more important for us.
In the heart of the city and a modern settled house within a peaceful atmosphere where you can experience variety of different sports activities ; swimming, yoga and pole dance lessons are provided.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interes
Around here I'm close to the city center, parks, arts and culture and magnificent landscapes. I'll love my place so that: ambient, outdoor, city, light and comfortable. Place couples, solo adventures, the business trip, families (children) and is suitable for large groups.